Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Storm in Ohio

Storm in Ohio

WOW!!! It all started yesterday. My son lost pieces of his roof and rain was leaking in the house. his sump pump wasn't working right. his dad and him fixed it with a backup pump. Adam got on the roof with a rope around his waist and his dad on the other he fixed ,well tempry fixed the roof. sharing a picture of that. Adam said if the 40 MPH winds sent him flying his dad would fly over the roof and probably land on him.

This morning after 70 mph winds and no electric for a few hours we have a huge tree between our house and neighbor down. scare us to death. How it didn't hit either house is a miracle.

My GS school lost part of its roof. even the Rock and Roll hall of fame is damaged. couldn't get a good picture of the tree. between rain ,wind and too dark best i could get.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

strom

hope things are better abd every one is safe

What a blessing that the tree didn't hit either house!! Prayers are with everyone in the path of the storm and it's aftermath. Take Care!
    God, Wonderful Family, Great Health, Awesome Friends, Quilting & Chocolates - - What more could a girl be blessed with!!

Blog Entries
    amazing nothing was damaged. Hope you and yours stay safe♥

Blog Entries
    Glad everyone is safe! We lost power last night, estimate is that we won't get it back until midnight thurs! We are in Michigan. minor inconvenience compared with what's going on on the east coast.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Oh no! I hope everyone is ok and my prayers go out to everyone on the east coast! It didn't do much damage here thankfully.
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

Glad U R all safe, I live in Zanesville and we have hgh winds but no damage that I know of. Stay safe.
    Bring Your Conscious awareness to the source of loving and Caring

Happy to hear everyone is safe -- property can be fixed or replaced, life can't. Stay safe and know all your friends are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

I am glad the damage wasn't worse. We are to get some wind from the storm today. It is sunny and mid 50s.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

thought I'd share a picture of me and our down tree. took us 6 hours to clean up the damage . we know have a pile of tree about 6 ft x8ft. Tomorrow or Thursday weather permit will be moving the cut up tree to front tree lawn. not looking forward to that at all. this old 62 yr old body sure feels it tonight lol!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast