Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Strawberry Fields Forever

Strawberry Fields Forever

I went to the Strawberry fields today to pick fresh Strawberries. Oh lord, I am beat. I picked 10 pounds for 22.50. I don't mind the price as this is about the same in the store but these are fresh right off the bush and all are perfect.

I am so tired from the up and down lol and the sun was so hot. I wore myself out and then, I didn't think to take something to eat and I was getting shaky. I ate a few berries and beat it home. I am only about 15 minutes away. I will freeze some tomorrow and make a couple jar of jam.

I haven't really quilted or painted at all as I am in knit mode lol...but soon I will have something to show you. I was looking around for a new trend or something. I found a block called a "swoosh" or something like that? I can't see what the deal is, it's just a quilt block...maybe it's the fabric used? Amy Butler?
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    I saw your Title and started humming the Beatles song. yummy looking strawberries!!!

Me too, plus we have a health food store nearby called Strawberry Fields. lol

Those are beautiful but I must admit that I had to look at where you're located because there won't be any fresh strawberries here for a long time.
    If no one ever experimented we'd all still be making 4 patches.

Blog Entries
    your strawberries look sooo good it's been way to long since I had fresh strawberries

yum......we used to go stawberry picking some years back but the farmer has stopped growing them,,,,i miss picking....hard work though....although in June i still pick wild strawberries...enjoy your wonderful pick!!

Blog Entries
    There is nothing like picking berries. I am orginally from Michigan and love their berries--smaller, juicier and redder. I recently had Florida berries and they were excellent. Yours looked yummy

Power Poster
    Yum, those look delicious!

Looks yummy. I can buy strawberries all year long at Sam's, best and freshest produce anywhere around here. Cheaper that regular stores. I'm not much for picking my own the last few years.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    Looks delicious!! Hope they r sweet and juicy!! Love the jingle!!

Blog Entries
    Fresh picked strawberries in March. Wow! We only have that in June, maybe into July up here in New York. Just a couple of jars of jam?
    Go forth and sew!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast