Streaming?

Old 04-22-2017, 07:17 AM

If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you do not need to buy another device to watch any Amazon program on your computer.

In your search engine type "amazon prime bosch" The results list each season. Click on the one you want and the screen goes to the Bosch home page. If you have Amazon Prime, there is a green box on the right side that says "Episode 1 watch now." Just click on it and the show starts.

If you go down the page, you will see a synopsis for each episode and can click on it to run it.

The Bosch series is terrific. Titus Welliver is everything you imagined Bosch to be when you read the books.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:53 AM
Power Poster

Streaming is like using the rotary cutter instead of cutting with scissors. We enjoy our Roku very much. And it saves time. No commercials to sit through.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:26 AM

To do streaming, your internet must connect to your tv. My tv is too old to hook my computer into it,I love amazon Prime moves, tv shows ,etc.I did some research on the internet to see how i could send the streaming to my tv from the internet . I had a Wii U already hooked up to my tv (for my grandkids) ,so I re -route it through the gamepad that is part of the Wii U. but soon my Wii U will be obsolete,I Google" d -how to connect internet with and old tv and it told me how and what I needed. hope this helps.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Power Poster

Tvs are very inexpensive now and so lightweight! My last new tv cost less then my desk top computer monitor I use to have. LOL