Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: sunkistme took a fall yesterday..

Blog Entries
    Glad your up a bit!
    now, don't worry if you want to change the day..i am home all the time..and it is no big deal..just make sure you don't push it with your knee!

hope she is ok.

I am! Doing better hour by hour. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Oh my. I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I hate it when I dust for no reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    Oh my. I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I hate it when I dust for no reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    LOL! I am not dusting this morning...nope..i already dusted this week! :wink:

Wendy - I hope you were able to go on your visit today. How is the knee?

Blog Entries
    oh yes she did! we had tea and delicious coffee cake she made! also show and tell! had a wonderful visit! it is so nice to be able meet people from the board!

Last post on this subject. Had a wonderful visit with Kim and came home with a whole bag of cage size quilt tops to send home with the newly adopted kitties so they will have something with their smell on it in their new forever home. What a blessing! Since there are only 15 cages, it should be pretty easy to keep up the inventory. Now I just need to get batting for them all. I decided I wanted to use cotton since they will be washed alot and I don't want to do much heavy quilting, just a simple grid. I can't wait to get some of them in there! I'm going to put a small tag on the back saying "with lots of love" unless I can think of something else. Body feeling MUCH better, not limping anymore at all. Knee swelling is very, very slight. The RA seems to make any kind of healing take longer than expected. Thank you, everyone, for your kind thoughts and words. I felt very cared for. You are all very special. Happy quilting!
    Wendy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3