Survivor ending???

Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 AM

Default Survivor ending???

First, I am not a diehard fan of the program, but watched the last 3/4 episodes because at those times there was nothing else on that interested me, so I got sucked in..... That being said, here is my observation of the finale/reunion.. So last nite on island(?) jury votes, then the results is revealed in "studio".....BUT, when they talked to Brenda via video, she was very prego--reason she could not be there in person! So here is my confusion.....when she was on island she was very shapely, on jury looked good, but then supposedly very shortly after the "adventure" she is very prego......and all that while the results of the vote is unknown.....just another reason for me to believe it is very phony........also Dawn said that she has spoken to Brenda at Ponderosa before the airing, Huh!!! The next time there is nothing else on tv I will definitely not watch that farce again, will just hit OFF.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:34 AM

I don't know the exact timing but I know there are many months between filming the show and the finale in the studio.
Like maybe 10 months. You'll also notice how filled out they all are. They leave the island after 40 days of practically starving and then they have all those months to come back to full weight.

It is a game so there is a lot of artificial stuff going on and the show is edited a lot so do we get a fully accurate picture of what's happening? - probably not. It's kind of fun to watch tho and something I'd rather watch than something like the bachelor/bachelorette nonsense.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:13 PM

I, too, enjoy Survivor. I don't care for the NCIS type shows and most sitcoms now are just trashy. We watch a lot of Discovery or Natl Geo programs but I do enjoy Shark Tank and Survivor. I'm sure a lot goes on behind the scenes but it is better than a lot of the alternatives that are on. You do get hooked after watching a few episodes.

I agree that there is a lot of time that passes from the time they have final tribal to the live final. I'm sure it is months.