Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Boyle sings "Wild Horses"

For any of you that are Susan Boyle fans, a single from her upcoming album has been released on several websites. She is singing the song originally recorded by the Rolling Stones, "Wild Horses". Absolutely Gorgeous!!

http://www.susanboylemusic.com/gb/music/

THANK YOU! I get goose bumps listening to her! And angel's voice if there ever was one! I can't wait till her CD comes out!

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    Wow, I still like the stones' version better, it' my fav stones song, so I'm kind of partial.
    Susan Boyle is amazing!

She is commendable. Living a dream- it doesn't get much better than that. Go girl!

I think her voice is wonderful, and I'm planning to buy her CD. I was pleased to hear that she'd be doing more than show tunes, since I'm not much for those. Buuuut.... I hate the song Wild Horses. Love the Rolling Stones, but they have a few songs I just don't like.

And I hated the way she sang it, too. She sang it well, but in a higher register and so dreary, but I guess that's the song. She sounded much more like Judy Collins or Joni Mitchell to me, and I never liked them (except for Joni Mitchell's version of Woodstock). All the richness of her voice just wasn't there. I so hope the other tracks on the album aren't going to be like that. I thought I'd be able to listen to her sing anything, but I guess if I dislike the song enough, I can't.

Anyway, thanks for posting the link because of course I wanted to hear it and I loved seeing her website. Here's hoping this is the start of a great career for her!

Wow! She is just amazing! What a gift! I will pick up her CD! Bet it will be good quilting music! Skeat

WOW!! That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. It just soothes listening to her.

Thanks so much for that. She just gives me goosebumps. I am always amazed by her voice.

In the middle of the forest, In The middle of North Carolina
    She will be singing live on "America's Got Talent" on NBC , this Wednesday night. I can't wait to hear her!!

Blog Entries
    What a beautiful voice!!!!!! Thanks for posting this!! :D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast