Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sylvia Browne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Thank you! :D
    sent you PM.

I LOVE Sylvia Browne! Yes, she is "out there" but gee... talking to the dead? Yeah... that's pretty out there! :shock: Or I guess she doesn't talk to them, they just talk to her. Would be interesting to have a one-on-one to see what's really up with her. I like John Edwards too. I would like to know what goes on behind the scenes. I know so much is "put on". Do we believe because we want to believe, or do we believe because it's real? Things that make you go hmmmm...

I do enjoy her and have many of her books and tapes..but I do think she can be very vague..alot of what she says can go so many ways that it would apply to anyone..JMO
    Diana

My mom and I went to see her last year, and it really was an experience! The first two rows of people could ask Sylvia one question each. I wasn't a huge fan of hers before we went (I really went for my Mom's sake), but it was a pretty cool experience. A lot of what she thinks/writes seems to make logical sense. She is definately a different individual, but sure seems legit.

Before I saw Sylvia in person, I thought John Edwards was really the true thing, but he is a little bit too vauge for me... you know "Do you know a gentle man with a name starting with W... I am seeing the color red... what does that mean?" That kind of stuff. Sylvia just answers the question right on right after you ask. Or tells you about what you should/shouldn't worry about or do.
    It was pretty cool.
    And yes, the UP is the Upper Michigan (attached to Wisconsin, so about 3.5 hour drive for me!)

Blog Entries
    I think someone that worked with Law Enforcement for so long has an established credibility.
    I used to watch her on the days she was on Montel.
    The people in the audience appeared for real; not staged as she would discuss their issues...just watch their eyes...the eyes don't lie.
    I loved when she made her yearly predictions and would write them down. She was pretty bang on every year.
    I have read most of her books and she has a clarity to her words that few people can convey.
    John Edwards appears a bit to staged to me but that is just my opinion.

Blog Entries
    http://www.sylviaspredictions.com/
    hmmm,just read her predictions for 2010, not spot on.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Wait a minute....... you don't mean the John Edwards of politics, do you???
    Can't be.... hahaha

haha, I know, it was confusing, but I don't think he is connecting with too many people, much less those who have passed on. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2