Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Talks with my grand-daughter - 4 year old....

Grand-ma, is that you and grand-pa on that picture? (taken many many moons ago, before we had kids...).
    Well, you were very small then (of course with the years I managed to get some of those extra kgs... :oops: ) and now you are big.... ;-). Yes, darling, grand-ma put on some weight, I was a lot slimmer then :lol: Don't worry grand-ma, that's probably because you were still very new, now you're old.... :mrgreen:
    All those truths out of the mouth of babes..... :P

Kids say the darndest thing, got to love them tho

Too funny. Kids are so honest. I was bending over picking something up off the floor and my 5 year old granddaughter was standing behind me. She said "Nanny your butt's big." I told no hers was just small. So innocent.

I'm sure you will hear a lot more of those innocent comments. One of my favorites from my granddaugher from many years ago, after she watched me getting out of the shower: "Grandma, why do your boobies always look at the floor?"