Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
tell me about your cat's alter ego >

tell me about your cat's alter ego

tell me about your cat's alter ego

Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Power Poster

Default tell me about your cat's alter ego

My kitty will be 3 next month. Zoey is a princess. When dh and I go out for the evening, she lets her boyfriends in. Patches is a ginger kitty. he rides a motorbike and wears a patch over his eye. Which eye is up to his changing moods. He told Zoey he thinks it makes him look cool. He's kind of a bad boy. She loves him bunches, especialy when he brings her a dead bird, or innerds of something small. She won't go outside, wouldn't want to make her fingers and toes rough. She also has a royal boyfriend, Zazzles, a longhaired tuxedo cat. as of this writing, she hasn't decided whom she likes best, so she's kinda playing the field. He shows up in a stretch limo, always bringing Zoey a morsal of bacon, extra crispy, like she loves. Sometimes, a bit of caviar on a wiska likins, her favorite all time treat. Zazzles is truly in love with Zoey, even considering asking for her hand to put a ring on. She insists that it match her other jewelry that her servants (us) have given her for her special occasions. Zazzles loves the way Zoey is treated like a true royal, her numerous water fountains, soft quilts, many treats,scratching posts all over, and sleeping in a real bed with her servants.
that's Zoeys private life. During the day, she works as a spy for the CIA. She has a portal under our bed that she uses to get to "the office". She fights crimes and rewards people who take care of the kitties of the world. Sometimes she's gone for hours on her missions. She's learning to speak bird, squirrel and even though she's not liking it, dog. She's rec'd. awards from the president for saving kitties and relocating them to loving families. She will be completeing her next class next week, so I think she's expecting another jewel to wear around her neck. I'm not concerned with someone ripping her off, she's got mean ninja skills, not to mention her boxing skills. She has a way of melting peoples hearts and making them love her. As quickly as she disappears under our bed, she's back. At the dinner table after a long hard day of working as a spy, she tells us stories of intrigue. Such a a fascinating little girl she is.

So tell us about your kitty's life.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:47 AM

that story is so cute. i have a house cat and she has such an attitude. she does
what she wants when she wants too. but we love her.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 AM

Great cat you have mine arent that smart. Max is to busy protecting his territory to have adventures. The others are busy sleeping.
For all cat lovers to read:
Warriors by Erin Hunter. Warning, there are dozens of books in the series.
I wanted more.

Last edited by Rose Marie; 05-08-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Power Poster

Ohhhh, my library has them all I think!!!