Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there an easier way to tab through each topic?

Blog Entries
    I agree with you. It sure would be nice to go through my unread topics with click. I guess there is no real way unless you click on "Unread Topics." But that always take you to the top of the list again.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    not really..unless you just want to read the MAIN section or look at the Picture section...
    forget doing a search...seems all the topic titles are the same these days..
    really tired of the ones that are just "HELP"...yep...that is really going to help anyone doing a search for whatever the person needed help with...

thank you everyone, may be someday there will be an easier way, but for now, we're stuck with extra clicks to get to the next thread!

Quote Originally Posted by leatheflea
    Right click on the topic, choose open in a new tab in the drop down menu. Open as many as you like this way and then the reload button on the address bar, that will bring up the new topics while you browse at the tabs you've already opened.
    Or you can just hold down CTRL when you click and it will open in a new tab. I open several, leaving the unread topics open in its own tab.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
    Quote Originally Posted by leatheflea
    Right click on the topic, choose open in a new tab in the drop down menu. Open as many as you like this way and then the reload button on the address bar, that will bring up the new topics while you browse at the tabs you've already opened.
    Or you can just hold down CTRL when you click and it will open in a new tab. I open several, leaving the unread topics open in its own tab.
    I that by right clicking and opening a new tab...I run about 20 at a time!
    Just about the neatest thing I learned in computer class..hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2