Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there an easier way to tab through each topic?

I should probably know the answer to this, but alas, I don't. Is there an easy way to tab through each post without having to hit my back button? Would be great if there was a key I could hit that would automatically bring me to the next topic in that particular section.

Blog Entries
    if you want to see all of the topics you have not read, use Unread Topics in the top menu. if there's a topic that i particularly want to go back to, i copy and paste that web address in a new tab in my browser. HTH

Blog Entries
    You can just go thru "unread topics" when ready, just reclick on unread at top of screen

MTS
    Banned
    Nope. :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    You can custom the topics that show up on your computer. There are several that I don't want to see daily. Then I just hit the unread topics and it takes me to my custom list. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    At the top of the page you’ll see Home, Recent Topics, Watched Topics and Unread Topics. You could select whichever one you would like to see a list of those topics. Hope this helps.

MTS
    Banned
    And you have to realize that the "next" topic would be different for each person because the lists would vary as well.

It would depend on the selected preferences, what's already been viewed by that particular member and the addition of new topics.

So, like I said upthread, nope. ;-)

Blog Entries
    Yeah, nope...I either have to use the back arrow, backspace button or go back to top and click on Unread Topics.

I also "lose" topies that I've wanted to follow but i think there's a way to do that. Just got to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamoms

I also "lose" topics that I've wanted to follow but i think there's a way to do that. Just got to figure it out.
    I click on the "watch" at the top of the thread - that gets me an email whenever someone posts something new - but it also lets me click on the "Watched Topics" at the top of the board. I haven't tried the bookmark yet but I suppose that works pretty much the same.

Right click on the topic, choose open in a new tab in the drop down menu. Open as many as you like this way and then the reload button on the address bar, that will bring up the new topics while you browse at the tabs you've already opened.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast