Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: For those making shopping bags

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie2 View Post
    I hang mine around my neck if there is no hook. Also, I read one time that if there is a double hook on the door (one lower that the other) to always hang it on the lower one. It is harder for someone to reach over the door the grab your purse. Terrible how we can't even use the restroom without worring about someone taking your purse.
    Well that only works for a shoulder strap purse and a stall with a hook. What about the other circumstances?

The only way I'll drop 10 pounds is to go shopping in England. - Maxine-

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
    Well that only works for a shoulder strap purse and a stall with a hook. What about the other circumstances?

Back of the toilet, if there is one, or guess you have to shop with a friend that will hold it.
    Sophie2

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie2 View Post
    Back of the toilet, if there is one, or guess you have to shop with a friend that will hold it.
    LOL!!! Don't think I've gone shopping with a friend since I was a giggling teenage girl.

The only way I'll drop 10 pounds is to go shopping in England. - Maxine-

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
    LOL!!! Don't think I've gone shopping with a friend since I was a giggling teenage girl.
    Same here. Would much rather shop by myself! But, it does become a problem if you need to have someone hold your purse.
    Sophie2

Mine are plastic, but I keep them wiped inside & out. I would not want to touch yucky bags, I'm sure the workers wouldn't either.
    ...the importance of one's life lies not in money or celebrity, but in doing the right thing, even in silence or secrecy, and without reward... Fergus M. Bordewich

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4