Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Time flys!!

Well folks its time for me to get my dearest's dinner on the go.. roasties and pork tonight, carrots and peas.. with a lemon tart for dessert... so if I am not back later.. speak tomorrow, had a great time on my first day with you all.. thanks ,Ellie :-)

Blog Entries
    Hi and Welcome from Northern Indiana ! Glad you are having a good time here, everyone is so friendly and helpful ! And was that turn left or right over the pond for dinner...LOL Sounds wonderful :lol:
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by elliemay
    Well folks its time for me to get my dearest's dinner on the go.. roasties and pork tonight, carrots and peas.. with a lemon tart for dessert... so if I am not back later.. speak tomorrow, had a great time on my first day with you all.. thanks ,Ellie :-)
    What time is dinner and what's your addy?????

Hello, and welcome from Missouri, in the middle of the US. Glad you found us!

Welcome, Elliemay, from Colorado, US. Your dinner makes my leftover hamburger patties and asparagus sound weak, to say the least.

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Welcome from Dallas, Texas, USA.

Hope you made plenty it sounds like there is going to be quite a crowd of us for dinner. (OK, I know it is long past and you already have it cleaned up but it's fun to joke about anyway.)

I will let you know next time .. a bit earlier, knowing what the traffic is like!!! but It was very nice.............