At some point it's time for all of us to stop trick or treating. Some of us recognized the signs long ago. For those approaching the same point, here are some guidelines to help you know:
Top 10 Signs You Might Be Too Old to Trick or Treat
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have a kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candybar in your bag, you lose you balance and fall over.
6. People say, "Great Boris Karloff mask," and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens, you yell, "Trick or... ," and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go trick or treating:
1. You keep having to go home to pee.