Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Trouble with board content-for a Moderator please

I am not able to see anything on the page except for the headers. I can click on everything at the top but I can not see anything but a blank screen below. Could someone please email me with any solutions? I can't even open a private message. I have no problems on my work computer. Is this a setting a can fix here? Thank you for your help.

Well, it seems that I can now see everything. Strange. When I sent this question a pop up said they were aborting this action and I used the back key and up popped all of the content. If anyone did this on their end, thank you!

Blog Entries
    AMY~~~send the problems you are having here.
    list what you are operating off of and what browser you are on and explain problems in detail.
    this is how they are trying to fix the problems now.

info@quiltingboard.com

Thank you dreamer :)

I have the same problem...don't think your problem is solved...I too got into it by backing up and then when I tried again same problems only header...blank page. I hink someone said it has to do with Brozer but I have two laptops with Internet Explorer but the one with Windows 7 is the one giving me problems but the one with XP is fine...IVE WRITTEN AND STILL MY PROBLEMS EXIST ON WINDOWS 7
    and no responses rec'd from site.