Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trouble with Hotmail email

Quote Originally Posted by May in Jersey
    Have been having trouble getting into my Hotmail email account. Hotmail made me change my password, I got into account for a few minutes, when I tried to get in later in the day I couldn't get the Hotmail website. Anyone else having these problems? May in Jersey
    Be careful with hotmail itís getting hacked.. 3 of my friends have gotten their hot mail hacked into. Had to get new emails to get away from it. I donít understand why this has to happen but guess some one gets their jollies from screwing up others lives.

Blog Entries
    Some hackers can get in if they get a hold of a certain address associated with you email account. It is a type of "back door".
    So you can change your password, but they can still get into your account....
    You may want to consider getting a new email provider, it sounds like they are using this method to access your email account :(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Some hackers can get in if they get a hold of a certain address associated with you email account. It is a type of "back door".
    So you can change your password, but they can still get into your account....
    You may want to consider getting a new email provider, it sounds like they are using this method to access your email account :(
    how sad
    :-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2