Uh oh ....

Old 01-21-2011, 09:52 PM

I gave myself an allowance a few years ago. My husband and I decided how much the budget could handle. Every payday I get that much cash. I can spend it on whatever I want. Now if I'm making a gift for someone, the fabric comes out of the general fund. But my allowance is just for me. It has caused me to use more self control in my purchasing and I just love saving my money for something very special. I received a package just today, and it made me giggle right out loud! lol
Old 01-21-2011, 10:13 PM

Am expecting a package any day and hoping I beat hubby to the mail! He won't say anything but just him shaking his head makes me feel so guilty!
Old 01-22-2011, 02:00 PM

Even though you know what should be in that package, doesn't it give you a thrill when it arrives on your doorstep? I just love ordering online. I absolutely detest going shopping, anywhere! Now, with the internet, I shop in my favorite sewing chair, in my bathrobe, and just love it when a new package arrives. What arrived today???
Old 01-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by scowlkat
Am expecting a package any day and hoping I beat hubby to the mail! He won't say anything but just him shaking his head makes me feel so guilty!
Maybe you should order something for him. Something he will really like. You know "kill him with kindness".