Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unable to Adjust

I still can not get used to all the "extra's" on here , but I wish you would stay. I keep hoping that there will be better changes. Think about it, please.

Change is about the only thing that's guaranteed in life as I see it.

I like both boards and have made many good friends. No two boards are ever the same and I think they all work hard to provide members/users with the best possible experience they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Up North View Post
    This site is no harder to learn than the old one was we were just comfortable there so change was hard. keep plugging away it will become easier. We'd hate to lose you.
    Well Said!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glad I stuck with it-I like the new board now-just took a bit of poking around!
    It's not a stash-it's a fabric library!
    http://www.mamisquilts.com/

Sorry to see you go. I think if you hang in there and ask questions here you'll be able to do it. I know when I first joined here and had no clue I just asked and someone helped me and that was on the old board. It seems that every so often computers/programs have to be updated due to all the baloney that is pulled they have to update for all our safety or something will make it better but it takes a little getting used to. Try not to get frustrated and ask for help I'm sure someone will help you and before you know it it'll be like home again. Good luck. Sue

Blog Entries
    I agree completely with QuiltE. It just takes time. We have all had to re-learn. The longer you are on it, the more it feels familiar. I can't even remember how the old site was.
    Traveler53

So Much Fabric, So Little Time

other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia
    Blog Entries
    I would miss my daily dose of the quilting board if I left..while I enjoy some of the new features I still would like a few old favorites back like personal diaries and announcements and also miss the feature even if you log out when you come back you could clearly see what you had read and what was new.
    True friends are like diamonds
    They are precious and rare.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2