Under the dome?

Old 07-03-2015, 11:05 AM

Default Under the dome?

....on tv...anyone here watching it? Iwatched last year and "tried" to watch this new season....BUT it became so confusing.......I had to turn it off half way thru....and will not watch again........I should have known...it's Stephen King...the King of Huh???????

Watched the opening episode of Lost Ship.....hope that doesnt turn funky too!!!!!!!!

Did anyone watch the new ZOO....that looks interesting...a bit bloody, but interesting....kind of different for Pattersen (author of book).......

What to watch in the summer.......Major Crimes and Rizoli and Isles (wish Rizoli would decide if she wants a ponytail or full mane of hair! Every other scene is different!!!!!). ....and that's about it.......what do you watch?
Old 07-03-2015, 11:21 AM

I watched Under the Dome, it was very confusing, but I stuck it out to the end of the episode. I will give it a few episodes to see, but I wasn't impressed w/ season 2 so far.

I watched the new episode of Extant, that looks very promising.

Also The Zoo had a good start.

I don't know about Lost Ship, but have been watching The last Ship (or something like that) and it has been pretty good, but very violent.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:26 AM

I started to watch it and it got to weird, so i recorded it.
I came back a few days later and watched the rest of it. It made
more sense then...but i'm still not to happy with all the crazy changes so suddenly.
I watched the preview of humans, did anyone else see it? What did you think of it?
Old 07-03-2015, 11:55 AM

Oops! My mistake- s/b Last Ship, not Lost........
Old 07-03-2015, 12:13 PM

The last ship is pretty violent, but so far the story lines have been good, great character development so you actually care what happens to them. Even though violent, it hasn't had "gratuatis" (sp) violence it has made sense for the story line.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Power Poster

we watched DOME too, love it b4 this season. we missed the last episode and figured it was the missing piece. we were so confused, but it is a Stephen King, and he's got a few screws missing anyway, so we decided not to watch it this season. big disappointment.

We watched ZOO. I read the book last summer, I think it was. the book was good, will wait and see. THe end bugged me out with all the cats up the tree. I have a Russian Blue 5 yr old kitty that's precious to me, but got the creeps and wondered if they were going to attack.(the cats in the tree). Will wait and see.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:32 PM

I started to watch the first episode of Dome. When the plane crashed into the dome I had to quit watching as I'd recently lost two friends in a plane crash. Didn't go back to it.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:12 PM

I read the book after the first season ended. So this season, it's really hard to watch. I keep thinking, none of this was in the book. But I guess they have to add to make more than one season. Not certain if I will continue to watch it.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:40 PM

I read the book and it was good. The guy that loaned me the book said the show did not follow the book and he could not watch it.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:51 PM

Not to be knit picky but this is the third season. It was supposed to be only one season but has been renewed for the second and third season. I watched the first season and was very disappointed when it didn't end after the first year. I tried watching the second season. The storyline pace was too slow to keep me in interested. I didn't realize that the third season had already started so I haven't watched any episodes yet. Don't know if I will. I just want to know how it ends.