Update from Amandasgramma

Old 12-07-2009, 07:08 PM

FOUND IT!!!! The Quiled Quail is a really neat store....not as big as some but a gorgeous selection. It was all I could do to NOT buy enough for a quilt! I'm going back in this week (by myself) and buy some fabrics to do a wall hanging (applique). The lady in the store told me I could use their tables and do any cutting I want!! NICE!
Originally Posted by Yvonne
Have you found the Quilted Quail? I found some fabric in their shop on line. They were so very nice and oh, so helpful! I think it will be a fun shop to visit. Here's the address I got off of their web site.

The Quilted Quail
901 N. Heritage Dr. Suite 104
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
760-446-7420
Old 12-07-2009, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
FOUND IT!!!! The Quiled Quail is a really neat store....not as big as some but a gorgeous selection. It was all I could do to NOT buy enough for a quilt! I'm going back in this week (by myself) and buy some fabrics to do a wall hanging (applique). The lady in the store told me I could use their tables and do any cutting I want!! NICE!
Originally Posted by Yvonne
Have you found the Quilted Quail? I found some fabric in their shop on line. They were so very nice and oh, so helpful! I think it will be a fun shop to visit. Here's the address I got off of their web site.

The Quilted Quail
901 N. Heritage Dr. Suite 104
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
760-446-7420
I just knew they'd be wonderful. I'd ordered some fabric and they didn't have the right amount so they called me to see if I still wanted what they had. While we were on the phone the lady in the store walked around and suggested other fabrics they had and I shopped the fabric name in their online store for a photo of it. We had a great time! I finally got some fabric and it was shipped that afternoon, I think it was. Fantastic service!
Sounds like you had the same experience and are going to have some fun now! Enjoy!!!
:-D