Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: The very Rude, Rude Quilty Puppies.

The very Rude, Rude Quilty Puppies.

A few years ago I made a puppy tent for my little Tinker Toy, who has since gone to puppy heaven.

Doggy Tent?

I have passed this tent down to the quilty Puppies, I know you know them, I have shown them to you lol.

The Quilty Puppies and Shakespeare in the Park

Well here is what they decided to do with the tent. They have loved this tent and used it to sleep and play in and then all of a sudden they decided that they needed more light and tore the walls down lol.

I will make them another tent with open windows, boy! the things I do for my rude children.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Oh don't be so hard on them, Mom. Just look at those cute little faces, make them a new tent and add some windows.

One of our dogs decided she didn't want carpeting in her doghouse so she tore every little speck out of it. Her and her Mom and sister didn't like the bitter brush in the back yatd and pulled every bit if it out of the ground. Saved us a ton of work...LOL
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
    Oh don't be so hard on them, Mom. Just look at those cute little faces, make them a new tent and add some windows.

One of our dogs decided she didn't want carpeting in her doghouse so she tore every little speck out of it. Her and her Mom and sister didn't like the bitter brush in the back yatd and pulled every bit if it out of the ground. Saved us a ton of work...LOL
    hahaha, that is so funny. They give me hours of entertainment but they will have to wait for the new tent. I have stuff to do lol.

My guy has never destroyed anything. I lucked out. He has a molded plastic dog house with his name on it. It sits under my desk. He does have a habit of scratching the pad before he lies down, so I have to make new ones every once in a while . Your guys look like they are having fun...

Who me, I didn't do it!

Blog Entries
    I made that tent for my dog and she won't go in it

With little cute faces like those, how could you be mad at them. Maybe they didn't like the tent.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    They just looks like trouble X 2!!!! It's so hard to get mad at the furry ones or even to stay mad at them, no matter what they do. Is the golden colored one a papillon - Pomeranian mix?
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    Aww what adorable faces .. How can anyone stay mad at those angels ? LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Looks to me like the little darlings got bored. Normally when animals get bored they start destroying things. Maybe you could teach them to READ? or QUILT !! lol!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast