Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: This was very special!

Last weekend we were in Scheveningen (The Netherlands) for the yearly fireworks. When we arrived on the boulevard a show band was playing. Our youngest daughter, Nina, is born with a brain injury and she likes music very much. The band was playing a song and when it's end something special happened. See for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZZn...layer_embedded

Loes

very special.

Blog Entries
    How precious that was. I sat here and cried like a baby when it was showing how much she was enjoying the music. That would be such an honor for a band to go and sit in front of me and play like this band did for your daughter. And the man giving her the Lei...I would cherish. I am also glad that you took a video on your phone. :). That was the most touching thing I have seen in a very long time. I am so very glad that you shared this video with us. Your little girl is just precious and a blessing. I wish her all the best in life. Please give her a hug from me.

Blog Entries
    How wonderful that she could enjoy that...and that they played a special song just for her!!!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Deanna absolutely spoke from her heart, and mine, about the blessing this precious video is. I was crying so hard I had to wipe tears of joy from my eyes and back it up to watch again several times. Look at Nina dancing in her chair, so incredibly beautiful, so very special. The thankful smile on your face thrilled the mother in me as well. I was really touched by the band, the crowd, the parents....all giving this darling girl the time of her life, all sending such positive energy to her. Just a blessing!
    Thank you so very much for sharing this video with us. :-)

Jan in Virginia, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    How precious that was. I sat here and cried like a baby when it was showing how much she was enjoying the music. That would be such an honor for a band to go and sit in front of me and play like this band did for your daughter. And the man giving her the Lei...I would cherish. I am also glad that you took a video on your phone. :). That was the most touching thing I have seen in a very long time. I am so very glad that you shared this video with us. Your little girl is just precious and a blessing. I wish her all the best in life. Please give her a hug from me.

that was just wonderful thank you so much for sharing that with us all after the week I have had it just restores my faith in mankind,
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jan in VA
    Deanna absolutely spoke from her heart, and mine, about the blessing this precious video is. I was crying so hard I had to wipe tears of joy from my eyes and back it up to watch again several times. Look at Nina dancing in her chair, so incredibly beautiful, so very special. The thankful smile on your face thrilled the mother in me as well. I was really touched by the band, the crowd, the parents....all giving this darling girl the time of her life, all sending such positive energy to her. Just a blessing!
    Thank you so very much for sharing this video with us. :-)

Jan in Virginia, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156

That was such a wonderful video, thanks so much for sharing.

Blog Entries
    Deanna and Jan said it all! Nina u r so precious! May God bless u and ur family!!

Power Poster
    That was cool!

Blog Entries
    That is amazing.....

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast