Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video: This info may save your life

Video: This info may save your life

This video contains very good information about how to escape from a vehicle if being trapped in water. It is one of my worst nightmares, as I can't swim. Hopefully none of us will need this info, but it never hurts to know this, and pass along to our loved ones. http://www.thisbuzz.com/this-is-the-...life-some-day/
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs
    Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.I am thankful that thorns have roses.~Allophones Karr
    “The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others." — Gordon B Hinckley

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

Thank you for sharing this information. I was not aware this is the procedure that should be followed.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Good info - we all hope we never need it, but just in case.... thanks for sharing it
    A husband is the perfect confidant to tell your secrets to - he can't reveal them to anyone else because he wasn't really listening when you told him!

Thanks for that information. Generally when cars are submerged the electronics go out & you can't get the windows down. That's where a Res Q Me keychain escape tool will be a necessity. It can cut through a seat belt & break windows. I don't have one but really need to get one.

We all have the "window breakers" in our cars. Gave them as stocking stuffers a few years back. Hope to never have to use them!

Good to know but hope I never have to use this information!

I couldn't open it. Something about security?

The headrests are also made to come out of the seats and used to break the windows with the metal ends.

It's fast thinking that will save your life. Every child four and older should know how to get out of a booster seat and unhook a baby car seat straps for the younger child. My four year old grand practices getting his two year old brother loose from his car seat. In fact that's his job when both are in the car together when getting out of the car.
    I love my life!

Blog Entries
    he, he. i can't even adjust my headrest much less remove one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast