Vision Convergence

Old 05-18-2011, 02:35 AM

OK, had my appointment. I am going to go ahead with the therapy, they have a 90% rate of improvement, and it works better with adults.

Now, I have to appeal to my insurance to pay for it, otherwise it is out of pocket. I did ask about the prisms, and he told me you don't wear them all the time and sometimes they don't work good for lots of computer work. And it won't correct the problem, which is what I want.

My eyes are so tired at night, I find it hard to even sit and look at someone over a cup of coffee, they are blurry.

So, I have a month before my therapy starts, in the meantime I will check out a few options to get some coverage.

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. It is hell getting old and I am not even that old, yet!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Power Poster

Good Luck!
I hope that you see some progress with this therapy.

I know all too well, how our eyes not functioning correctly affects the quality of our life in so many different ways. Ten years ago, I was blind for four months, and count my blessings to have as good vision as I now do. I praise, no perhaps worship to incredible opthamologists! :)