Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: wanna go to Italy? for FREE????

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    245
    I dont know if someone posted this already but I didnt see it...fabric.com is having a give-away, grand prize is a trip to Italy, 2nd, a dell computer and 3rd is a $500 shopping spree!!! Deadline is May 31st....good luck veryone. Oh, and if you win I get half...lol :D Lisa

    http://csi.fabric.com/sew_much_fun?c...-_-Sweepstakes

  2. #2
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,851
    I'd love to enter, but cannot.
    They don't include Guam or any APO/FPO addresses. :(

    But, good luck to those that enter!

  3. #3
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh, if Terri can't enter then neither can I - BUT, I could just drive to Italy if I wanted to! LOL

    K x

  4. #4
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,851
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Oh, if Terri can't enter then neither can I - BUT, I could just drive to Italy if I wanted to! LOL

    K x
    You could meet up if someone on the board wins! :)

  5. #5
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Oh, if Terri can't enter then neither can I - BUT, I could just drive to Italy if I wanted to! LOL

    K x
    You could meet up if someone on the board wins! :)
    Yes, great idea - European Road Trip?!

    K x

  6. #6
    Super Member Quilt4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Merrimac, MA
    Posts
    9,038
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just signed up.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    487
    I just signed up..I'll share Terri, since you're stuck where you are!!!

  8. #8
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,054
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Oh, if Terri can't enter then neither can I - BUT, I could just drive to Italy if I wanted to! LOL

    K x
    You could meet up if someone on the board wins! :)
    Yes, great idea - European Road Trip?!

    K x
    yeah like chevy chase and beverly d'angelo, lol!
    if they would feed me the right foods, and fly me...not boats, no boats....lol....K,....this could be it!!!! how far are you from Italy, besides being next door, I think, on map?
    P.S. a trip is GREAT, but don't y'all think, 500 dollars is a bit chincy, on their part...for fabrics???? give me, give me, give me.... :wink:

  9. #9
    Senior Member blzzrdqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    570
    I entered. I've always wanted to go to Italy, and I NEVER win anything!!

  10. #10
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

    how far are you from Italy, besides being next door, I think, on map?
    It would take me 10 hours to drive to Milan which, I think is in the north of Italy. Rome would take around 15 hours!

    K x

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.