Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Wannhh I want to quilt

So I was out and about running errands. Groceries and stuff. Well I get home and whats in the mail?? My walking foot for my sewing machine!!!!! I don't WANT to put all the groceries away and organize the fridge and start supper. I WANT to QUILT! AND I really needed to work on the scrapbook of our wedding as I really need to get it finished before the holidays. For some reason the family want to see the pictures of our wedding more than my lateset quilting project. LOL

Just had to share with those who would sympathize.

The only things that NEED to be put away are the perishables.Everything else can wait. I once left a container of frozen yogurt on the counter and in the bag when I had figured out how to fix the quilt pieces I had tossed into the trash. :oops: :cry:

That was me today! I stopped by a quilt shop before grocery shopping and bought a wallet pattern and some Moda Kashmir to make it out of. Got home and all I wanted to do was sew, but sadly I had to put away the groceries, go pick the kids up from school, come home make a lasagna for dinner, then wake my husband as the is on third shift so I had to make him breakfast!
    I could sew now, but I'm too tired! lol

Isn't that the way it seems to go. Oh well.....there is always tomorrow.

Me too. I had to work!