Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: We had an Echidna come and visit us today

How unusual. Thanks for sharing something that I've never even heard of. I sure hope one of my DGKs asks me something about echidnas! They think I know everything (haha) and this would blow their minds!

I understand that they are also known as the Spiny Anteater. Very nice picture and beautiful landscape. Thanks for sharing.
    Alma
    Nami to 6

What a lovely little visitor Woody. I haven't had one at home, but during the drought one used to visit the farm where I work to drink from a water dish during the day. Obviously very thirsty to come out into the open so frequently in daylight. Haven't seen it since the drought broke though.

thank you for the pic. your country has so many creatures.we have never seen. he looks simular the the porcupine. I will have to look him up after i get off here. the pic that get posted of the kookabra was cool. I don't remember who did it but now the song we sung way back in school makes more sense now. we never knew what we were singing about. maybe the teacher could of explained it better of what it was? LOL

Blog Entries
    Thaank you so much for taking the time to post these pics of these unusual animals...we would probably never get this oppurtunity otherwise
    she or he is a cutie, like a big hedge hog.

What a cute little creature. It almost looks like a porcupine. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Blog Entries
    We used to feed the stranded, orphann opposums,
    personally, i love them and think they are so cute.

Very cute! It looks like it's posing for you.

Blog Entries
    How interesting! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful pic. I have never heard of one before. I had no idea what I was going to see when I opened your thread. They do look like a porcupine. God certainly created some interesting and really cool creatures for us to enjoy. Thanks again for sharing.

What a treat to see your picture of that animal in your yard! Beautiful yard, by the way. At my age, I would never get to Australia but know of the beautiful and gentle creatures that live there like the Koala, etc. Seeing yours is like being there instead of just seeing a photo in a book or film. Thanks for sharing...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast