Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: We Have A Problem -- I'm so sorry!

Hi everybody! As I said, we have a problem. Here's what's happening. I have 6 quilting board people that I PM each day to remind them to vote. (It was requested and I don't mind doing it at all.) Also, in the past 2 days, I have had 13 people PM me for info on buying my Swish! Bargello pattern. (That is totally awesome and I really appreciate it! Thanks!) So, I am writing several PMs that are basically saying the same thing, either it's time to vote or my name and address. Here is the problem.

I just received a PM from admin and it said,
    "Please don't send mass PM for identical/similar messages to people." In the next PM I found out that it is against quilting board rules. So, if you want me to send you a voting reminder or want to order my pattern for Swish!, please go to my website, www.myquiltingplace.com and go to contact me. Sorry for this mess. I appreciate your time. Thanks!
    Marilyn

Don't feel too bad, it's not like you are the first one. I've goofed more then once myself, and been gently reminded of the guidelines.
    I think we get so comfortable with our little community of quilters, we sometimes forget. We are so glad for this site, I think we do pretty good as a whole! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D

Not really a problem.

Blog Entries
    Sorry. I sent a pm to everyone on my buddy list when I posted my finished Swish "The Tidal Wave". I am glad you shared your experience with us so we are reminded it is in the rules. I did not think of my private messages as 'mass messages for identical or similar information' but it was. My ooops, now I am reminded by your update.

You have a GREAT eye for color! Love your quilts.

Quote Originally Posted by amandasgramma
    You have a GREAT eye for color! Love your quilts.
    Thank you! I had to chuckle when I read this. It reminded me that "Life Goes On". It's not the end of the world because I was reprimanded. I can't really explain it. But thank you! You made my day.
    Marilyn

I want to thank you all for your comments.
    Marilyn

OOps! Gosh, what a great idea if it had worked!