Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Welcome to Myrtle Manor

Cool Welcome to Myrtle Manor

To my quilting friends I would like to invite you to watch a new television series beginning Sunday, March 3, on TLC network at 10:00 pm. This series was filmed in our mobile home park. It follows several people living in the park. Our mobile home park is family oriented. Yes, we do have some interesting characters, much like your own neighbors. They all work together to make the neighborhood safe.

I've seen the promo for this series several times; the show looks like a hoot!

I laugh everytime i see the promo.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    I will have to see this. I lived in a trailer park-oops a ''Manufactured Home Community'' for 12 years before coming to Missouri and I loved it. I had great neighbors and we had some interesting characters. Most of those were the park staff themselves. But everyone looked out for each others kids and we sat on each others porches and looked in on the older folks if we noticed they had not been out in a couple days. I miss them and the park.

Is it as fun living there as the commercials make it look like? My college aged daughter can't wait for the show.