Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the neighborhood

Bet she doesn't mess with you again! :-D

Get the new neighbor in line right away - I like your style.

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MZStitch
    What kind of person knocks on a neighbors door she hasn't met yet to complain about a board loose on a fence?!!! Good grief, maybe it's good you had an ax in your hand, she won't bother you at odd hours anymore!!
    Yea and at 9:30 too.

Blog Entries
    She might wonder what a woman who answers the door with an axe in her hand might be putting into her "jam."

:D I think I would visit her in the daytime. :wink: Then explain why you went to the door armed. :D Don't blame you.....we do have to be cautious. :thumbup:

That is too funny! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she went back home!!! :lol:

Blog Entries
    rofl, that is so funny, I wonder what she is telling her friends and family about the neighbor next door

LO< that is SO FUNNY!! Take her some red jam, lol!

I was telling a co-worker the tale and he was cracking up and said, "When the cat ran out you should have really freaked her out by running after it with the axe and yelling, 'My dinner!'"

Just a joke!! No housepets were harmed in this incident!

Quote Originally Posted by MZStitch
    What kind of person knocks on a neighbors door she hasn't met yet to complain about a board loose on a fence?!!! Good grief, maybe it's good you had an ax in your hand, she won't bother you at odd hours anymore!!
    Maybe she has a dog that she wanted to let out and didn't want it to tangle with the axe-lady's cat. :lol: Either way she'll think twice about complaining anymore. A set of potholders or a couple of nice kitchen towels would be a safe small "let's start over" gift too. No poison waiting to be spread on the morning toast.

This is just too funny.

Blog Entries
    LOL, that is similar to what happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was woke up from someone banging on my front door at 1 am. I (naturally) go to the door with a gun in my hand. It was the cops! Seems my neighbor saw people in my backyard with flashlights. She called me but I have the phone ringer turned off so didn't hear it. Supposedly they were a church group trying to get down to the river... At 1 in the morning??? Besides that, you can't hardly get down the river bank in the daylight, much less after dark. Not to mention it is full of cottonmouth's. Moral of this story is...so much for watch dogs. I have a doberman, german shepard and an Australion Shepard and they all slept thru it until the police knocked on the door!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast