Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Welcome to the neighborhood

Dee
    Funny! But I guess now days we are a bit too cautious, but who knew? Thats something I would do. I grabbed my DS baseball bat alum. one. In the car I used to carry a tire thumper, as I came home about 1AM.

Funny... I am home sick from work today and there was just a knock at the door. I know it's not anyone that I need to talk to since normally I am not home during the day, so I'm not answering it. I wonder if it is her about the fence board again. My car is in the driveway so pretty obvious I am here.

Blog Entries
    Maybe we are not being fair to her...maybe she works a funny shift and she just got home and noticed your lights...hmmm...did she apologize for coming over so late? She probably couldn't have called you as she didn't know your name (unless she is the "stalker" type and used your street addy for a reverse look up for your phone #)...Oh well..I got side tracked..maybe it was her coming over today...possible bring you a watermelon to wack with your sword! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditter43
    That is too funny! I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she went back home!!! :lol:
    Me too!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4