Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Well, were you HAPPY?!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Well, were you HAPPY?!

Tony and Melissa have won the Mirror Ball Trophy! I'm delighted!

But I also would have been for any of the three magnificent ladies who were the finalists, they were absolutely astounding for women who didn't really have much ballroom dancing experience.

I have enjoyed this so much, just seeing what the human body can be taught to do with concentrated training and attention to detail!

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

I am glad they won. Yes, all were awsome. I do good just to bend over to tie my shoes. Altho, sometimes when a pet gets under foot I can do the "light fantastic." lol

Blog Entries
    yes I am very happy Ton and Melisa won. They got my favorites but all three couples were fantastic, I really enjoy the show this year more then other years.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by zennia View Post
    yes I am very happy Ton and Melisa won. They got my favorites but all three couples were fantastic, I really enjoy the show this year more then other years.
    I enjoy the show. Since I am from Iowa I have voted for Shawn and Derek - I tried this last time but never could get in. always a busy signal. They did mess up when breaking the rules. But I do believe due to her gymnastics she is the best dancer.

I like this show and the talent shows which I try to keep up with through out the season. I liked Shawn and Derek too and was happy to see them in the finals. All of them were awesome. I could never do what they did, that is for sure!
    MaryB

I was thrilled because Tony has always been my favorite...he seems like such a nice person, and they always give him the more "challenging" partners!

This season was just spectacular. Honestly in the finals .. I just could not pick one over another.. they were all so fabulous. I had more of an emotional contection to Shawn and Derek and would have loved it if they won... but they were all so amazing.
    Wouldn't you just love to be able to dance like that just once!?!