Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Went to the new Hobby Lobby in Manchester, NH yesterday

Really nice store! Seems like a cross between Home Goods, Michaels, and Ben Franklin Crafts. It's a great setup, colorful and bright.

They had quite a bit of fabric too. Nice, nice fabric, around $7 a yard but 30% off. Pretty home dec fab as well, some $20 yd but also 30% off. A ton of yarn, scrapbooking and painting things too.

That is the first one near me and I am impressed. There are a lot of empty spaces so I think they are still receiving goods.

Just wanted to share. :)

Hi. I'm in Nottingham, and was thinking of taking a drive out there tomorrow. Thanks for the review...now I'm excited!! Although it is going to be hard to beat the sales at Ben Franklin's fabric dept in Raymond.

I pass by hobby lobby everyday on my way home from work and have to stop, to purchase fabric, crafts or just to see what's new.

Blog Entries
    You won't be disappointed in shopping at Hobby Lobby! We have had one for about 6 years and I love it!! Look on their website for store coupons. Many times they have a 40% off any item, regular price. Our store will let you take the 40% off fabric instead of the 30%.

Kathios - Bens is having sales? This weekend? Not just the color of the month? hmm...I must have missed the sign.

Blog Entries
    Do not forget that Hobby Lobby is closed on Sunday

I guess out of curiosity I may just have to cruise down the Man. to check it out.

sewcrafty - don't go today...they are closed on Sundays!

ME TOO. I was there around 3pm. and had the same impressions. My DHand DD waited in the car they were tired? of shopping at Kittery Me outlets and Best buy and Babies are us in Manchester. Finding Hobby Lobby was a great surprise and unexpected. Raymond was one of the towns we looked at for a smaller home, but setteled more southwest. Definnately worth another trip...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfli19
    Really nice store! Seems like a cross between Home Goods, Michaels, and Ben Franklin Crafts. It's a great setup, colorful and bright.

They had quite a bit of fabric too. Nice, nice fabric, around $7 a yard but 30% off. Pretty home dec fab as well, some $20 yd but also 30% off. A ton of yarn, scrapbooking and painting things too.

That is the first one near me and I am impressed. There are a lot of empty spaces so I think they are still receiving goods.

Just wanted to share. :)

Jacqui - we may have been there at the same time! I got there around 4!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast