Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Use for Dry Hands?

I have terrible problems with dry cracked skin on my hands. I use Curel Ultra Healing lotion to maintain soft hands. When my hands start to get really dry in the winter I use Neutrogena hand cream at night b/c it is greasy, but after a few nights of use my hands feel a lot better.

kso
    Avon's silicone glove hand cream.

Banned
    My doctor recomends a product called Aqauphor Healing Ointment made by Eucerin and is sold at walmart. It is like vaseline but much better. It healed my cracked hands and all my fingers. I realy reccomend this product Highly.

Quote Originally Posted by kso
    Avon's silicone glove hand cream.
    Amen! That stuff is wonderful! I keep a tube in every room and one in my purse. It's not greasy and really lasts once you put it on.

Cat

Blog Entries
    I really like Aveeno, Intense Relief night cream. . It is not greasy.

Bag Balm if you can stand the smell. I had awful calluses and almost blisters on my palms from using a walker with a broken ankle and sprained other one. Ok got rid of the walker and the calluses were bugging me. I used Udderly Smooth lathered on and over night--they are almost all healed. It sinks in. I also used it on my peeling foot from the swelling--does wonders. Bag Balm heals rough heels like you would not believe.

Neutrogena has a couple of different creams that I like.. I use them at work also as I am continuously using the alcohol based hand sanitizers (I'm a nurse).. it has no scent and absorbs quickly.. I just love it.

Blog Entries
    I like Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream. But the best thing I have found yet is a whole house humidifier. Because we live in the Mojave desert the humidity is normally in the single digits. During the summer we use swamp coolers and that puts a lot of humidity in the house, but as soom as the coolers are not running 24/7, I crank up the old humidifier. You have to put a bucket of water in it every night, but it is well worth the trouble.

Udder Balm. It is less greasy than Bag Balm and smells better too.

I use Dionis lotion..it is made with goats milk, I have tried every product known to man & woman and found this works the best. It comes in many different fregrances right now I have Blue Ridge Wildflower cause I found it on vacation. They have a website www.dionissoap.com I will be going there next almost out. Good Luck

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast