Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happen to the Weather?

Blog Entries
    Here it is June and it feels like it is the first of April. Some nights when I take out my dogs I have to wear my winter jacket. Burrrrr. Nothing over 60 this week.

Don't know Quiltfu, but down here in North Carolina, I'm burning up!!1 I have the airconditioner running. It is close to 90 today and I'm hibernating inside.All we get is rain heat and humidity and I;m ready for some cool weather. I'll send you some heat if you'll send me some cool! :wink:

Not here in SE Georgia, we are getting the high 90's this week. To hot to work in yard after 11 AM stay in shade or stay inside with AC. Don't mind to much I am a summer person. Skin Cancer makes me watch how long I am outside. DH is at this moment is going to fix a refreshing Wine Cooler for us. AAAAAAAAAAAH!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:
    BillsBonBon

It's been kind of crummy in Iowa this week. Mid-60's, really rainy. Makes it a little easier to be stuck at work i guess. Although it got me kicked off the golf course earlier this week due to lightning. :(

We have hit 100 already several times but today is only 70 and it is raining finally!!!!! :D

We still have the flannel sheets on our bed and turn on the heat at least once a day to "take the chill off" because it's SO COLD and DAMP!!

Blog Entries
    So far this month we have had our usual April weather and augusts....it's crazy!!!! :roll:

Blog Entries
    Here in West Virginia it's been in the 90's and raining and had a flood in May

Here in St. Louis, it is raining again with flood warnings. We have had severe weather with Tornado sightings all around the city in the outlaying areas. Right now it started raining really hard andlots of loud lightning! There have been warnings about hail! Last week trees were knocked over. This week we have had more trees knocked over with limbs down andthat noncense. In between it is either cool or hot and humid! Strange unpredictable weather. I mowed earlier and I am glad I got it done because more rain is coming tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathe
    We still have the flannel sheets on our bed and turn on the heat at least once a day to "take the chill off" because it's SO COLD and DAMP!!
    Up here in Illinois still putting my quilt on!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast