I love the quilting projects and they take up much of my time. But, I also have many other things I enjoy doing. Are you also like that?
A short list of the things I like to do are ...
1. embrodery hand and machine
2. making jewlery with the best findings I can get my hands on (bead shops and internet shopping)
3. Home decorating (I sew for this too)
4. sewing clothing and accesories (for myself and others)
5. gardening and landscaping ( I used to start seeds indoors each year)
6. Art museums and and craft fairs (an outing to inspire me)
7. Cooking, baking, jelly and relish making and some canning
I get sidetracked with all this sometimes and my quilting suffers. But, what is a girl to do?
Tell us what your hobbies are!