Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What you up to this weekend?

It is a lovely sunny day here in Birmingham, UK, and I am really looking forward to the weekend because

a) I just got paid
    b) The weather is supposed to stay nice
    c) I have sewing and shopping planned

Tonight - straight home after work, a glass of vino, laundry and a bit of tidying up.
    Tomorrow - an early start, then grocery shopping, going to the sewing machine shop to get denim needles, checking out the charity shop for cheap denim to buy (planning to do a denim rag quilt). go to the market for my meat and veg. Then an afternoon of sewing, and then a relaxing evening in with my fella.
    Sunday - Lazy morning with my fella, read the papers, have a nice breakfast. Then will pop over to Mom and Dad's for a quick visit, then not much else for the day....more sewing, bit of housework, maybe doing the ironing. Roasting a chicken for the cats because it is their birthday (2 yrs old)

So I was wondering if you are all also looking forward to the weekend? I'd love to hear what you are all doing?

Loretta have we seen this surprise? You know we have to approve.

My DD just turned 21 on Weds and we are having a party out at out camp. So it is prep and camp for me.

Hey Mary...can I join you? Sounds more fun than what I got planned and what I have planned is NOTHING!

Terri come to camp with me and party.

Swing by and pick me up!

Quote Originally Posted by kwhite
    Loretta have we seen this surprise? You know we have to approve.

My DD just turned 21 on Weds and we are having a party out at out camp. So it is prep and camp for me.
    Yay! Party! Can I come?

Blog Entries
    I am going to spend the day with my daughters and grandchildren on Saturday...not sure about Sunday yet :D :D :D

I'm putting the 2 borders on my DN's Graduation quilt. Top should be finished on Sunday. Then it's onto the frame for some real fun! :)

Way too much...Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and my parents anniversary, but we're celebrating tonight because today is also my fiance's very last day of college (hopefully!). Then tomorrow I have a bridal shower to go to and a bachelorette party. Sunday another bridal shower. And hopefully somewhere in there I'll get some quilting done. I at least have to finish a table runner before dinner tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    I am going to spend the day with my daughters and grandchildren on Saturday...not sure about Sunday yet :D :D :D
    That sounds nice amma, I hope you enjoy it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast