Whithdrawl

Old 10-24-2011, 07:20 PM

I have with drawl pains so bad it hurts. I have not had the opportunity to quilt for three weeks now and it will be at least one more week..maybe two before I get too. I work full time, a compressed work schedule so my days are long; but the good side is every other weekend is a three day weekend. DH and I just spent the last three weekends remodeling our bathroom. It was a lot of hard work, but it sure looks nice. Now we are into project two. We have a three seasons sun porch, that we decided to insulate and turn it into a four season room. In the end half of it will become my sewing space. I will no longer have to sew in the living room, and pick up and put away every time I quit sewing. :D It is still painful though and I can't wait. I sure want to call in sick at work and play hooky. Tee Hee. :?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:24 PM

It will be well worth the wait. You can plan in your head, what you will be working on, and how much time you will save by not redding up after you quit sewing.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:42 PM

Just think how happy you'll be when you begin quilting again in your wonderful new space!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:44 PM

I know you miss your quilting time, but just think--you will have a new bathroom and sewing room too!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:19 PM

You do not call in sick, you just take a mental health day because work is driving you crazy.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Power Poster

how exciting to look forward to your own sewing space. the wait will be worth it