Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wife cleaning gun....funny!!!

Blog Entries
    Funny!!!!

Blog Entries
    L*O*L!!

Very funny

Blog Entries
    GOOD GRIEF!!!! If anyone in my family had tried something like that they would have been punished!!! Guns are not fun things, they are necessary parts of living. I was raised during the depression and hunting was a way of getting meat for the table. Playing around with guns got some rough punishment.

My kids were taught to strip and clean guns by the time they were 6 years old, and when they shot a rabbit they had to carry the bleeding dead critter back to the car. They learned that when you point and click, something (or SOMEONE) could die. They are all very, extra cautious with guns. Oldest son is a guard in a prison and oldest daughter is guard in a jail, youngest son was a cop.

And I learned at a very young age that when shooting a shotgun, it must be firmly planted on my shoulder. As a child, a 410 was my rabbit-for-supper maker, at a time when city people were fighting their neighbors to get food from a soup kitchen.

The people in these videos shouldn't be allowed near a gun, not till they had been very throughly checked out with someone with some brains.

About the old lady with the machine gun....boy, I've always wanted to try out one of those!!! Too much fire power for every day use in protecting your home from invaders. Sure makes you wonder about her past!!!
    Once at a party I heard someone cursing and I remarked that the old white haired lady in the other room wouldn't like that. Everyone laughed...that old lady had retired as a policewoman in Los Angeles' toughest districts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
    GOOD GRIEF!!!! If anyone in my family had tried something like that they would have been punished!!! Guns are not fun things, they are necessary parts of living. I was raised during the depression and hunting was a way of getting meat for the table. Playing around with guns got some rough punishment.

My kids were taught to strip and clean guns by the time they were 6 years old, and when they shot a rabbit they had to carry the bleeding dead critter back to the car. They learned that when you point and click, something (or SOMEONE) could die. They are all very, extra cautious with guns. Oldest son is a guard in a prison and oldest daughter is guard in a jail, youngest son was a cop.

And I learned at a very young age that when shooting a shotgun, it must be firmly planted on my shoulder. As a child, a 410 was my rabbit-for-supper maker, at a time when city people were fighting their neighbors to get food from a soup kitchen.

The people in these videos shouldn't be allowed near a gun, not till they had been very throughly checked out with someone with some brains.

I agree Ramona!! I suspected the video was a set up, but the wifes' reaction was the same as mine would have been! It's true, some people who have guns shouldn't!

Blog Entries
    lol

That would make me want to use it on him.

Apparently she's never handled a pistol before and needs some serious training. Rule #1 for me - All guns/pistols are loaded unless it's been taken completely apart.

PS - Why did she sniff the pistol?

Thanks, Ditter. Your posts always make me laugh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast