Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisdom Teeth are coming out tomorrow.

Good luck Colletta!! Take it easy tomorrow afterwards!! Will keep you in my thoughts :!:

You'll be just fine! Be sure to follow the dentist's orders, though and don't over do it! Get plenty of rest, you definitely do not want an infection! :)

Good luck! Am thinking of you now, no idea when it's happening our time! lol :-)

I've had all four wisdom teeth out, and it was such a relief. I had mine out two weeks before my wedding! LOL My mum was highly unimpressed, but it only took a couple of days to get over and the relief was huge. You don't realise how much they affect everything till they're gone.

Take care of yourself, :-)

Blog Entries
    You'll be fine! Sounds worse than it is. :wink: Just no drinking from a straw!! My kids have had some out--neither swelled... take it easy.

It's not too bad...Just don't try eating the wrong kind of foods...+ no straws.
    Look at it this way. You get to have a hot fudge sundae and it IS on the diet this week!

I always find that having a bag of frozen Peas works quite well as an ice pack. We have a bag of generic peas in the freezer that we all know is only as an icepack, not for eating...

Good luck! It's a piece of cake! I was at the beach eating Doritos the next day. Actually, I was dissolving Doritos in my mouth! Chewing was a couple of days away! Just take it easy and follow the post-op instructions.

Oh Colletta I'm so sorry, I was lucky enough to not have wisdom teeth. Plan on getting rest after words and stock up on popcicles. My thoughts are with ya girl. :thumbup:

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be ok. :D

Best of luck Colletta

Prayers for a successful procedure and happy speedy recovery. Stay away from straws to prevent dry socket. :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast