Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Wonderful news for me!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraSue View Post
    Congratulations! it is such a joy to have the grandkids. Your life and loves will never be the same. Enjoy!

Tinks's mom, my granddaughter was named after my mother. And any time she has visited MeeMaw Maxine, my mother wanted the crib in her room so she could take care of her. Mom turned 84 this year. My DGD will be 4 in Feb. Let them do what they can. The memories will last a lifetime.
    Thanks, I intend to let them do as much as they can/want...I think that my son and DDIL might have some issue with G & G taking care of the baby all alone for 8 to 10 hours, but if they are here...they will be able to relax
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Congratulations to you and Tink
    Jeanie

Congratulations!!!! My second grand baby was born on the 6th. So precious!!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I know exactly how excited you are because we learned last evening that our son and DDIL are expecting our first grandchild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!! They are due July 29...when is your little bundle of joy to arrive?
    Pam

Blog Entries
    Oh Susie CONGRATS So happy for you We have 2 but only get to see one on a regular basis and I definately spoil him to no end Ours will be 7 in June and the other will be 1 on Feb 1st. Such fun to be around Give Tink hugs and kisses please
    On the lips and in the eyes of children.... Partial line from the movie "the crow" with Brandon Lee.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5