Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful news for me!

Red face Wonderful news for me!

I have been very good...My kids told me to wait until they told me I could tell...so, I just got the go ahead about an hour ago....I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!! DDIL is high risk and didn't want to tell the world until after her 1st trimester...
    This is going to be our first grandchild! Spoiling and loving will be such fun...
    I have tried so hard not to slip and announce it here...but now I can shout it out! Woo Hoo!!!
    Plus, you know what this means, don't you? Tink is going to be an Auntie!!! Her big brother (my son) is going to be the daddy...
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

That is wonderful news!!! Congratulations to the whole family and I hope that the pregnancy goes smoothly for mom. Have fun spoiling and loving on that beautiful little bundle when it arrives!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Congratulations. There's something about that first grandchild.

mltquilt

happy dance time
    Sandy

Congratulations are in order. I'll put y'all on my prayer list that all goes smoothly with the pregnancy & delivery. Keep us up to date.
    Alma
    Nami to 6

Congratulations and my prayers are with the family for a wonderful outcome!
    Ilma

Ahh, so happy for you All!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    I have been very good...My kids told me to wait until they told me I could tell...so, I just got the go ahead about an hour ago....I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!! DDIL is high risk and didn't want to tell the world until after her 1st trimester...
    This is going to be our first grandchild! Spoiling and loving will be such fun...
    I have tried so hard not to slip and announce it here...but now I can shout it out! Woo Hoo!!!
    Plus, you know what this means, don't you? Tink is going to be an Auntie!!! Her big brother (my son) is going to be the daddy...
    SUEB

Power Poster
    Congratulations to the whole family!
    SueDor

That's fantastic news!!

I hope she has no problems anywhere along the way. You are going to fall in love as you have never fallen before. Our first Grandchild was a girl, now 25, it was love at first sight, she has always been the apple of my eye and still is. All 7 of my Grands are very special to me but, just something about the first, a touch more special. Enjoy.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast