Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Wonky stuff

HMK
    There must be something major happening in cyber space. Several sites that I check in on (craft related and the Red Hat Society main board) are all down and have been all weekend. This morning when I went to click the "close" button to shut down the Red Hat board (after checking to see if it was up & running yet), all h**l broke loose on my laptop. Things on the screen started jumping & shaking and having seizures and a gazillion and one things started opening along the bottom bar (not sure what that is called). Hope the planets align soon and things get back to normal - this gal is having to get "real"things accomplished since she can't spend all afternoon on the computer!!!!

Yikes!!!!! How scary.

How is the Red Hat board, havent been on that yet. Hey to one red hat to another, how are ya.

I haven't noticed even a blip, so I wondered if you might have a virus. Went to check out the Red Hat Society website, and it's as you say. Some kind of SQL Server error. Who knows, maybe there was a Microsoft update (for SQL Server or something) that didn't work.

HMK
    Nope... don't have a virus - my laptop is clean - updated scans have been done. It's not just me - lots of folks have been saying some of their forums are giving trouble and the Red Hat one has been down for 3 full days now. So have some of my card making & stamping sites.

Janedennis... once things are up & running again, you should check out the QMB on the Red Hat Society page - how long have you been a member?