Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WOOHOO!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

Yes Barb. This will be our 4th drive cross country. Ok, only 3d for hubby since the drive from CT to CA in 2002, it was just me and Courtney and the cats. Hubby was already in HI. He flew out there 3 months earlier.
    It is a great drive, I now have a Tom-Tom to help, plus I have this REALLY COOL atlas that I take everywhere with me.
    It will be a rushed trip, since I KNOW we won't get the extra time we are wanting, but as long as we are off the pebble, NEVER to come back, I'll be happy.

Blog Entries
    This IS very good news!!! :D

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    LOL
    No, not West "by God" Virginia.
    This is VIRGINIA...right underneath Washington, DC and above South Carolina. Right on the coast, 1/2 way down.
    That certainly is great news! I hope all goes well with the move and the drive! PS: it's above North Carolina, don't want to confuse anyone else :) When we go camping in VA maybe we can meet up :P

Even though I haven't "met" you yet on the board, I can feel your excitement! Congratulations! Virginia is an awesome place to live (I've lived here all of my life) :-)

Hi Terri..
    I love that area of the US....DC is fabulous, West Virginia...and Virginia...the whole area is beauiful - great scenery...I think that Alexandria is in Virginia..if I remember the town correctly.......a beautiful place...there a hotel or restaurant there that has the origianl African Queen boat right in the lobby... and then again, I may have mixed up my town and states......it's been a long time....
    Bill

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    LOL
    No, not West "by God" Virginia.
    This is VIRGINIA...right underneath Washington, DC and above South Carolina. Right on the coast, 1/2 way down.
    LMAO! My Mama is from Virginia and she ALWAYS says "not West, by God, Virginia"!

Good luck!

Such good news for you Terri - dont't forget to pick up the gardening stuff on your overland journey so's you'll be all ready
    to start!

Terri - I can tell that you are doing the hApPy DaNcE!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! We visit my BIL in VA frequently. He lives about 30 miles east of DC, near Fairfax. If you are anywhere near, maybe we can meet sometime and scope out the LQS's.

Thanks for sharing the good news.

YEAH!!! Virginia is a wonderful place, are you going to be in Norfolk? Only a few hours from my house and there's a really fun quilt show every February in Hampton. You'll have a blast coming across country that time of year.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast