World's smallest horse

Old 06-12-2010, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by amma
Originally Posted by dmackey
The farm is about 90 minutes from me, so I just may take a day trip up that way (after mapping out all the quilt shops along the way) so I can get to see him in person. He is just too darn cute to not take the time to visit him.

I just may make him a little quilted coat as a gift.

Diane
We live a bit further, but have thought about going to see him in person too!!! My grands would love that :D:D:D He just captured my heart, love at first sight :D:D:D

All of the videos on his site, show these wide and endless grins on everyone's face that are in his presence. Something so small and so cute has to warm your heart and give you a smile that just won't go away.

My favortie picture on the site is of him with his friend Hanna, a Saint Bernard dog. How cute is that!! The other is with him and the full grown horse, what a contrast!

I'll probably be visiting him in mid July. I want to stop and get some blueberries from a farm up that way.

Diane
Old 06-12-2010, 05:25 PM

Oh he is so cute. Does look too small to be true or real. I am going to show him to my gks. They love animals. My friend raises miniature horses but this won takes the prize. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Power Poster

He was so tiny, that he couldn't reach mama's teats to nurse, they had to pick him up and hold him.... he just is so small and dainty looking :D:D:D