Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WOW I love my Husband WOO HOO

we went to a auction today and bought a lot of things for the house. crystal glasses. crystal vases and bowls and lots of figurines lge and sml all collectors items I can;t believe I got them all so cheep we even bought a couple of trains for a friend who is mad crazy about trains and has so much memorabilia from when he was a child he even has a badge from pre war and guess what one of the trains was the same as badge they got when the queen used the train to go from one castle to another. when we left him with them he couldn't get the grin of his face. we also gave his wife one of the figurines we bought as it was 2 cats and I got 5 boxes of them mostly different for only $20.00 and some were for sale at $65.00 each what a find for a cat lover,
    BUT the piece de resistence was the machines he let me buy for 40 years I have wanted a heavy duty industrial sewing machine and he told me to buy it so I did, a Bernina industrial with table for $445.00 plus an industrial overlocker with table for $299.00 we also bought another machine for the friend who helps us for his wife for $345.00 plus a king sizebed and mattress for under $500.00. we are also waiting to hear whether our bids were accepted for some kitchen cupboards and a fridge freezer. retail it is worth $2400.00 and we put in a bid for $900.00 so hopefully we will hear tomorrow that we have won. I go hope so the cupboards will go into our bus with a gass stove so we can have a kitchen till our house arrives. I am so over living the way we are at the moment with no kitchen except a bbq and wok burner and sink and that is it. no cupboards to put anything in and dust gets over everything, BUT more good news we only have a month left before we get a house.

Wow. I wish you luck with everything!

All positive things are happening to you - Best of Luck. Congratulations!! Sounds like you will be very busy soon.

Hope you get the stuff you need! Sounds like a new home will be a great relief for you. Wishing you the best!

Hope you get the things you bid on. I really enjoy reading your posts. It sounds like things are turning around after a patch of really bumpy road. A month isn't really a long time unless you are the one "camping out". Hope your house is everything you need. I can't imagine having to buy everything for a house, and starting over.
    Sue

Blog Entries
    Wow I love to hear a DH so supported of his wife's hobbies. enjoy them :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Woo hoo is right. Good luck!

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Wonderful!!! It's about time things are turning around for you! But you have maintained such a wonderful attitude throughout all this :)
    Keep us posted!!

Blog Entries
    What great finds! Hoping the next month goes quickly for you :D:D:D

Wow what great finds. Many great times are ahead!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast