Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Xmas is over--are you exchanging anything?

Not me! Trying to stay out of the stores!

Blog Entries
    Heck no; can't stand shopping if it's not a fabric store. Didn't get any fabric, so there's no reason to get out of my jammies until I have to take care of the horses this afternoon. Watching football while on the QB.

We went after church today to do some exchanging. I exchanged my WiFi Nook for the 3G+WiFi one...it is charging right now and I am anxious to download some books later this evening. We also made a stop at Kohls to exchange a pair of slacks I bought DH...I picked up the wrong size. And, we made another stop at American Eagle to exchange jeans for our DD...again, my fault...I picked up 00 instead of just 0. (I cannot imagine that I was ever a size 0! LOL) We did not do any returns...just exchanging for the correct sizes. Surprisingly, the stores were not too crowded.

I gave my son the receipt to exchange a video game but that is all.

I will exchange some gifts bought for one son.

yes i will be standing in one of those return lines !!! and i have never had this happen before now, the jeans hubby bought me were the right ones except he got the length wrong, grandsons toy i bought broke, one of the things i bought my son was broken ! and a necklace i recieved , the chain broke, geesh i guess they dont make things to last like they used to !!!

Nope! And I would not do it real soon if I were. LOL I am through with Stores for awhile. LOL

I have to return a gift that we bought for someone then bought them another one DUH,sometimes I forget to think.LOL. Oh well it will be okay.

Blog Entries
    We already exchanged DH football shirt for XL. Need to go to Brookstone's, for a special battery pack that didn't come with another gift. DH was soo listening when I said, outloud to myself, that I needed new wine glasses as the ones I have are dingy (34 yrs old). The only thing is (he's a beer drinker) he gave me red wine glasses and I needed white wine glasses. I laughed, we'll just exchange them. I have newer red wine glasses. Let me tell you about the time I asked him to pick me up a bottle of red wine. He calls from the store and asks, "Does it always cost $75?" I told him he was in the expensive section and directed he to the cheaper wine. I tell friends I should have said "yes".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3