Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmas is over--are you exchanging anything?

Blog Entries
    I was very lucky this year. Everything fits and is the right color etc for me.
    But my DDs are going to exchange some things and can't wait till the stores open on the 26th.

What about you?

DD wants a darker pair of jeans, she will return to store but will reorder from catalog cause she needs ultra tall inseam. and luggage that was delivered on a previous cancellation/not in stock. BUT I will not return any fabric,charms or quilting books that santa baby brought. LOL

Heck no! I am going to stay far, far away from the malls and Wal-Mart! LOL Everything I got is perfect, dh sure can follow a list! LOL

I don't leave my house on Black Friday and/or December 26th. I can't stand the crowds.

Heck no! I received the most wonderful gifts - no need to exchange. Besides, we're suppose to get a blizzard tomorrow morning. I'm not going anywhere - except my sewing room :)

Yeah, got a sweatshirt that I know is too big, has to be exchanged.

nope, got gift cards, my favorite chocolate and a book I asked for so no returns for me!

Blog Entries
    Happy with everything, but hubs did get me another boxed set of my favorite perfume, Cashmere Mist. I just opened the large bottle he bought me last year, and I know this new one would probably not stay good long enough top keep it. I had told him I didn't need more, but would like the body creme. Those counter girls managed to convince him I needed this set and it was dsuch a good buy. So, it goes back, and I'll use the money for something mmore useful, likie fabric???? But that is the only thing going back, and and it sure won't be in the next week. I can't handle the malls and big crowds. And there is a good return policy, so I don't have to rush.

I never return anything. I am perfectly happy with all I received today and every day.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    No need to :)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast