Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yea...its raining here today!!

Yea...its raining here today!!

We are currently having on and off thunderstorms which I love and rain. I am SO glad. I know a lot of us need the rain. I hope it's coming your way if you need it!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Yes, we need the rain. However, we do not need the tornado warning that just ended. I hope everyone stays safe and dry. I cancelled my kidlet's swim lesson. We're staying in and I"m going to work on burying threads on DH's birthday quilt.

We got a small bit of rain last night.. but I am sooo greatful for the cool temperature. It is 73 degrees .. oh it feels soo good . All the windows are open and finally fresh air!

I know what you mean. We had one cool day last week and I was able to open up the doors and windows and it was SO nice getting fresh air in the house. I am ready for Fall!!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Blog Entries
    It is so nice to have humidity a person can live with! Throw open those windows!!

Power Poster
    So glad to hear you got some rain. It is just so sad that there is drought conditions in so many states. Where I live it isn't that bad but southern WI lost all their crops.

We got about 6" total this week in parts of central New York State. The grass actually has come back some. Everything smells so good - fresh and clean, not hot and dusty. Our lawn is full of very happy robins!

Blog Entries
    raining in southern michigan also. everything has been brown forever.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Yet I just read that in the "glorious weather" area of southern California, the temps have been well over 100 degrees! 116 in San Diego today! WTHey??? Those poor guys (mu DD and DGS included).

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

I got stuck driving in it.. Did not enjoy myself. Got out of the car, and had no way to get into the office without stepping into rushing water.. I took the plunge, as I knew the rain wasn't stopping anytime soon, and I was only going to be in the office for 1/2 hour.. At least I had an umbrella for the upper body.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast