Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: You all ok from the tornado storms?

You all ok from the tornado storms?

We have friends that live just below Harrisburg IL - I didn't even realize there were storms until I got a text from her this morning saying that they were ok. Pics on the news are just horrifying! And the destructive storm is still moving.

Hope you're all ok!
    A nature-loving soapmaking older homeschooling mom who grew up sewing over at gram's house.
    wildhavensoap.com

I think I heard that Branson, MO also got hit. I hope and pray everyone is OK.
    QuiltnLady1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Power Poster
    I have seen some of the damage on the morning news. I hope everyone is all right. It has been a freaky weather year for sure.

Blog Entries
    15 Tornados total across the mid-west. The storm front is still moving east. Stay safe ya'll

Blog Entries
    Bad storms w/tornadoes throughout the entire state of Kentucky from morning to now --- touched down in our county but unsure about any damage. Thank the good Lord....We are good.... what a day! Praying for those who have not been as fortunate.

The storms stayed to the south of us. It doesn't look very pretty! Its a mess. Bi-State (Illinois/Missouri) south was hit hard and it was so scattered. They need our prayers.

My prayers go to everyone who has suffered from these storms. Hope this isn't an indication of what this year will be like.

Tornado yesterday at around 4:30 p.m. killed a lady in Smithville, TN & 2 in nearby county. Several homes were destroyed. Thank the Lord we are safe.

Blog Entries

tornado

We live about 2 miles from the devastation in Rinnie, Tennessee. This is on the Cumberland Plateau near Crossville. Homes destroyed and 2 people killed. My DH is working with the Tn. disaster relief cutting up limbs and dragging brush . Please keep these people and the workers in your thoughts and prayers during this time. More storms are forecast.
    Happy Quilting
    Love in Christ
    Suzi

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    it was a lil too close for comfort.. the winds were awful.. We took cover in the basement.. it was a long long night...I thought I was prepped after Joplin was hit a while back, but I realized very quickly the other night I wasnt prepared for a disaster like i thought i was..

We are safe - Payers to those who were in its path..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast